Our relationship with God can never be right when our relationship with other people are wrong.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wedding Photos!


Well, I've finally got around to it. I know it took some time, but with everyone wanting to borrow the wedding photos, it was nearly impossible to scan them. But, I had the opportunity yesterday and I scanned about 80 or so photos. This took quite sometime, but worth it. The quality of the photos are not that great, since my scanner isn't the best. However, it does the job. What I tried to do was to scan the pictures that I thought that best described the whole day. We had 2 photographers. One that took colour shots, while the other took black and white photos. The company is called, "The Art of Weddings" and are located in T.O. We were pretty happy with the photos, in case any one is looking for a photographer. I can't remember the prices, but they are on the company's website. The package included 500-700 photos. We had about 600. It also included the negatives, 30 or so photos online, and many candid shots. I prefer these over posed photos. There was only one cheesy posed photo that we did that I thought I'd never do. That was during the signing of the registry. However, it kind of came natural, since your sitting up there doing nothing but listening to the song. My old time friend Sarajit Banarjee played guitar and sang, "Love of my Life" for us during the signing. He did a great job!!!

Anyway, I linked the official scanned wedding photos on the right side bar, entitled, "Wedding Photos". I hope you enjoy them, and comments are always welcome. In case you want more, the link to the 30 or so photos that the photographer put online can be found here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steve!

Wow...you posted these at 8:34am! Were you up all night scanning the photos? Anyways, the pictures turned out GREAT!!!

8:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos are beautiful steve! i love them!The photographer did a great job..love the golf pics..youre officially obsessed! Karen looks stunning..and you arent too bad yourself you handsome devil!

much love
Lee

9:05 AM

 
Blogger Steve.E said...

Thanks Tabarak!
I confess I wasn't up all night. I did them yesterday during the day. Remember I don't have a job, and have lots of time to work on things like that. Not to mention playing at Wonderland!!
Thanks again,
Steve

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Steve.E said...

Thanks Lee,
Karen and I were pretty happy with the photos too. It was pure coincidence that we got married at a golf course, even though you know my love for the game. I actually have some shots where I'm swinging a club in my suit. I wouldn't want anyone to analyze the swing though. It's tough golfing in a suit.
Steve

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home